Thursday 14 July 2011

Clio Art Shadow 1.5




Description:
This is a Korean Brand of make up products, really popular in Korea (http://www.clio.co.kr/english/product.html) and it is specifically made for make-up artitsts. This specific one is made in Italy and the colors are UH MAH ZING. This specific one comes with a 3 colour combo, shimmery grey, shimmery white and a matte black. Great for creating that seductive smokey eye. I did a make up diploma at Stella Int and bought a lot of unecessary products (like this as I have a billion black, grey and white eyeshadows) partly because they looked pretty. Now mind you I have tried them on my eyes ONCE and that was using a make up brush. The sponge applicator inside has not been used and it's basically brand new. It doesnt expire until 2013 and since I'm NOT using it at all I figured theres someone else who could use it instead of letting it rot and expire.

Reason why Im selling:
Like I said above I don't use it because I have so many other black, grey and white shadows that I'd be wasting if I didnt let someone else adopt it !

Original Price: RM78 (retails at Stella Int Academies in Malaysia, so theres one in PJ, one in Butterworth and one in Penang)
Selling Price: RM45

I know you might be like why the hell do you want to sell it for so cheap? Because Im not selling my stuff to make money, Im selling them because I really want to find a good owner willing to adopt my Clio Art Shadow 1.5 and not let it go to waste *le sigh*

Interested? email me NOW ! emerald.devil@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment