Thursday 14 July 2011

Clio Professional Eye Shadow


 

baby blue, bubblegym pink, groovy green baby !

Description:
These are a cute set of eyeshadows that are in baby colours from Clio Professional Cosmetics Korea (http://www.clio.co.kr/english/product.html). As everyone knows, the 80s are back in a big way and these colours are so subtle but they make a statement at the same time. They have a slight shimmer to them, and are in three gorgeous colours. Please do click the pictures to see them in a bigger size ya ! The sponge applicators are brand new and have not been used. It even still has its protective plastic thing !

Reason why I'm selling:
okay, so I am a self proclaimed make up whore (guilty as charged) and have A LOT and I mean A LOT of eyeshadows and palettes ! I bought this out of impulse. I was at the store, there was this beautiful casing, there were three bubblegummy yummy colours and I just had to have it. while they are pretty colours, I just havent used them AT ALL. They expire in the year 2013 and since I'm leaving for europe, I have to downsize my collection as much as possible and I'm giving this to a hopefully good owner that would treat it with love and use it all the time :) OH AND BEFORE I FORGET HOW FREAKING PRETTY IS THE CASE !

Original Price: Each shadow was priced at 50 something :\ And the case was free because at the time I was a student there. OKAY so lets just round it up to RM150

Selling Price: RM50

FOR RM50 YOU GET THREE MAKE UP ARTIST RANK PROFESSIONAL EYESHADOWS FOR THE PRICE OF LESS THAN ONEEEE !

Interested? Email me ! NOWWW ! emerald.devil@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment